Click on the Track courier button after entering your AliExpress Standard Shipping tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for AliExpress Standard Shipping? Choose from our tracking support list here.
AliExpress Standard Shipping tracking and Delivery Status online
To track AliExpress Standard Shipping shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of AliExpress Standard Shipping online
If you are expecting a courier from AliExpress Standard Shipping, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the AliExpress Standard Shipping official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your AliExpress Standard Shipping waybill number/reference number can be found on the AliExpress Standard Shipping receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your AliExpress Standard Shipping tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your AliExpress Standard Shipping shipping status to appear under the form.
Official AliExpress Standard Shipping Contact Information
Contact details of AliExpress Standard Shipping for various cities are listed below along with respective AliExpress Standard Shipping customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Alibaba (China) Co., Ltd:
969 West Wen Yi Road
Yu Hang District
Hangzhou 311121, China
Phone: +86 571-8502-2088 (corporate)
About AliExpress Standard Shipping Services
The Alibaba Group owns AliExpress, an online retail service based in China. It was founded in 2010 and is made up of small enterprises in China and other countries, including Singapore, that sell to international internet buyers. It is Russia’s most popular e-commerce website and Brazil’s tenth most popular website. It makes it possible for small enterprises to sell to people all over the world. AliExpress has been compared to eBay because its vendors are self-employed and use the platform to sell their wares to customers.
AliExpress began as a buying and selling platform for businesses. Since then, it has evolved to include business-to-business, consumer-to-consumer, cloud computing, and financial services. AliExpress now has websites in the following languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Polish, Turkish, Portuguese, Indonesian, and Russian. Customers who access these languages outside of their country are automatically provided the English version of the service. E-commerce stores that use a dropship business model frequently use AliExpress.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.