Click on the Track courier button after entering your Austrian Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Austrian Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Austrian Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Austrian Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Austrian Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Austrian Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Austrian Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Austrian Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Austrian Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Austrian Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Austrian Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Austrian Post Contact Information
Contact details of Austrian Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Austrian Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Official website: http://www.post.at/
Phone: +61 3 8847 9045
Address: Weintraubengasse 22, 1020 Wien, Austria
About Austrian Post Services
Austrian Post is the business in charge of the country’s postal service. After separating from the mail corporate section of the former state-owned PTT agency Post- und Telegraphenverwaltung, this firm was founded in 1999. (de; PTV). The Vienna Stock Exchange is where it is traded. In 1490, Innsbruck and Mechelen, Belgium, established the first standardized mail service. By 1563, a vast network of mail routes connected Vienna to cities throughout Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, and Portugal. Emperor Charles VI established the postal service as a government monopoly in 1722, and by the mid-eighteenth century, passenger mail coach service had begun.
Austrian Post was fined 18 million euros ($20 million) by Austria’s data protection authority in 2019 for illegally collecting customers’ data, such as ages and addresses, to calculate the probability of which political party they could support and selling the results. Austrian Post established bank99, a credit institution that offers online services as well as human customer assistance at roughly 1,800 locations around Austria, in April 2020.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.