Click on the Track courier button after entering your Yemen Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Yemen Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Yemen Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Yemen Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Yemen Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Yemen Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Yemen Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Yemen Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Yemen Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Yemen Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Yemen Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Yemen Post Contact Information
Contact details of Yemen Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Yemen Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Official Website: http://www.yemenpost.net/
Email: [email protected]
Phone: ( 967) 771000202
About Yemen Post Services
In Aden, Yemen, the first post office was founded in 1839. Since then, the postal service has grown, and private-sector competitors have started a variety of national and international postal services. Nonetheless, for many Yemenis who get pensions or have savings accounts with the Posts and Postal Savings Corporation, it is the most widely used and important. The General Corporation for Post and Postal Savings opened sixteen new post offices across the republic in 2008, with another 20 under construction. In addition, five new modern offices have just opened in Sana’a, the capital. In order to ensure uninterrupted service, the corporation has extended working hours in those five offices from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. In 2009, a plan to open 60 new offices was authorized, bringing the total number of offices in the republic to 276.
Due to a 72 percent increase in financing in 2007, a fast post service has been established both locally and globally. This service has been linked with the International Postal Union for tracking sent mail, which is connected to the internet, allowing citizens to track mail movement online.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.