Click on the Track courier button after entering your ELTA Hellenic Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for ELTA Hellenic Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
ELTA Hellenic Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track ELTA Hellenic Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of ELTA Hellenic Post online
If you are expecting a courier from ELTA Hellenic Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the ELTA Hellenic Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your ELTA Hellenic Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the ELTA Hellenic Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your ELTA Hellenic Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your ELTA Hellenic Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official ELTA Hellenic Post Contact Information
Contact details of ELTA Hellenic Post for various cities are listed below along with respective ELTA Hellenic Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Apellou 1, Athina 105 51, Greece
Phone: (+30) 800-11-82000
Official Website: http://www.elta.gr/
About ELTA Hellenic Post Services
Hellenic Post (ELTA) is a group of companies that provides everyone in Greece with modern, high-quality postal services at accessible pricing. They were formed in 1828 by Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first Governor of Greece, with Resolution Q no. 6550. The ELTA Group is made up of two companies: ELTA SA and TACHYMETAFORES ELTA SA.
EESYP SA will own 100% of ELTA SA’s share capital as of December 2020. Postal services, banking services, retail network products, and courier services are all provided by Hellenic Post. ELTA is the Universal Service Provider under Law 4053/2012 “On Postal Services, Electronic Communications, and Other Provisions,” and is responsible for providing universal service until December 31, 2028.
The provision of universal services defines ELTA’s nature in terms of their position and role in the postal market, in the sense of the state’s responsibility to provide universal services of acceptable quality at accessible costs to all residents. The maintenance and operation of Greece’s largest retail network, with over 1,100 service locations, is the result of this devotion combined with the country’s geographical shape.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.