Click on the Track courier button after entering your Deutsche Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Deutsche Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Deutsche Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Deutsche Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Deutsche Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Deutsche Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Deutsche Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Deutsche Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Deutsche Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Deutsche Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Deutsche Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Deutsche Post Contact Information
Contact details of Deutsche Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Deutsche Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
International Phone: 0228 4333118
Mon.-Fri.: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sat.: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Business Phone: 01806 555555
Mon.-Sat.: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m
Customers: +49 228 4333112
About Deutsche Post Services
The DHL Group, a subsidiary of Deutsche Post, is the world’s largest logistics firm. The Group facilitates global trade by connecting people and markets. It aspires to be the company of choice for clients, staff, and investors all over the world. To that end, Deutsche Post DHL Group is concentrating on expanding its profitable core logistics businesses while also driving digital transformation across the board. Via good business practices, corporate citizenship, and environmental activities, the Group makes a positive contribution to the world. Deutsche Post DHL Group aims to reach zero-emission logistics by 2050.
DHL provides a wide range of parcel and foreign express services, freight transport, supply chain management, and e-commerce logistics solutions, and is part of the DHL Group. Deutsche Post is Europe’s largest supplier of postal and parcel services. In over 220 countries and territories around the world, the Deutsche Post DHL Group employs approximately 570,000 employees.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.