Click on the Track courier button after entering your Eurodis tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Eurodis? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Eurodis tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Eurodis shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Eurodis online
If you are expecting a courier from Eurodis, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Eurodis official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Eurodis waybill number/reference number can be found on the Eurodis receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Eurodis tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Eurodis shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Eurodis Contact Information
Contact details of Eurodis for various cities are listed below along with respective Eurodis customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Poznańska 16, 89-200 Zamość, Poland
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://eurodis.com/
Phone: +48 52 384 01 42
About Eurodis Services
EURODIS and its members provide a diverse range of distribution products and services across Europe. To address changing market circumstances, these are regularly enlarged and adapted. We can combine European coverage with strong local know-how and services that are tailored to meet local requirements thanks to our exclusive domestic members. Our members all work to the same high-quality standards.
The EURODIS network manages both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) shipments, providing a diverse range of services tailored to the needs of both corporate and private customers. Our members are all connected via a high-speed linehaul network. Shipments are dispatched to their destinations using the best network path available, ensuring that they reach consignees as quickly as possible and reducing predicted transit times as much as possible.
The EURODIS network is made up of strong local members who are always working to improve international distribution solutions. As a result, the network reaps the benefits of its members’ extensive knowledge of their individual home markets. Each team member follows a set of quality standards to ensure that consumers receive a high-quality integrated service. The EURODIS network continually expands its reach and makes its service available to more destinations by incorporating additional selected members.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.