Click on the Track courier button after entering your Aramex tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Aramex? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Aramex tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Aramex shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Aramex online
If you are expecting a courier from Aramex, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Aramex official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Aramex waybill number/reference number can be found on the Aramex receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Aramex tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Aramex shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Aramex Contact Information
Contact details of Aramex for various cities are listed below along with respective Aramex customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
|Abu Dhabi||Mussafah Industrial Area, M-2, Sanaiya Near Lifeline Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|New York City||182-21 150th avenue. Springfield Gardens, New York City, New York, USA|
|Mumbai||821, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri /Ghatkopar Link Road, (Near Hotel Mirador), Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India – 400093|
|Singapore||Aramex International Logistics Pte Ltd, 3 Changi South Street 1, #01-01, Santa United International Building, Singapore, Singapore – 486795|
About Aramex Services
Aramex is a United Arab Emirates-based multinational logistics, courier, and package delivery company (UAE). Fadi Ghandour and Bill Kingson formed the company in 1982. It is the first company established in the Arab world to be listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange. Aramex is a company that trades in the Dubai Financial Market. The CEO of the company is Bashar Obeid. Aramex employs some 18,000 people in 70 countries.
In the Middle East and other developing economies, we have successfully launched market-leading express distribution and logistics services. Our breadth of services includes express courier distribution, freight forwarding, logistics, supply chain management, e-commerce, and record management as a leading global provider of integrated logistics and transportation solutions.
We’ve worked hard to create an environment that encourages creativity. We will continue to invest in our staff, technology, and infrastructure, as well as incorporate creative strategies to meet our customers’ changing needs, all while providing full value to our stakeholders and retaining our local community partnerships.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.