Click on the Track courier button after entering your Bangladesh Post Office EMS tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Bangladesh Post Office EMS? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Bangladesh Post Office EMS tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Bangladesh Post Office EMS shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Bangladesh Post Office EMS online
If you are expecting a courier from Bangladesh Post Office EMS, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Bangladesh Post Office EMS official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Bangladesh Post Office EMS waybill number/reference number can be found on the Bangladesh Post Office EMS receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Bangladesh Post Office EMS tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Bangladesh Post Office EMS shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Bangladesh Post Office EMS Contact Information
Contact details of Bangladesh Post Office EMS for various cities are listed below along with respective Bangladesh Post Office EMS customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
44 Banga Bandhu Avenue, Dhaka,
Dhaka Division 1000, Bangladesh
About Bangladesh Post Office EMS Services
Bangladesh Post is a service-oriented government institution that is part of the Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications, and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh’s Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications, and Information Technology. Its national network is geared to providing a wide range of fundamental postal services as well as financial and ICT-based digital postal services. It is the only government postal communication service that keeps a huge country together. Bangladesh Post is dedicated to providing people from all walks of life with a quick, dependable, and cheap service. Bangladesh Post has always prioritized delivering enjoyment to people through practical and inventive ideas, as well as elevating this department to a lucrative business. Letters, Post Cards, Parcel, News Papers & Periodicals, and Book or Packet are the main services provided by the Bangladesh Post Office. The delivery time ranges from 2 to 3 days, depending on the distance and communication capabilities of the destination.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.