Click on the Track courier button after entering your Sri Lanka Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Sri Lanka Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Sri Lanka Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Sri Lanka Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Sri Lanka Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Sri Lanka Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Sri Lanka Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Sri Lanka Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Sri Lanka Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Sri Lanka Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Sri Lanka Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Sri Lanka Post Contact Information
Contact details of Sri Lanka Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Sri Lanka Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Post Master General ,Postal Head Quarters ,D.R Wijewardena Mawatha ,Colombo 10 ,001000 ,Sri Lanka.
Phone: +94 0112328301-3
Email: [email protected]
About Sri Lanka Post Services
To deliver a highly innovative, efficient, and dependable postal service to maximize customer satisfaction by utilizing motivated people and current technology in a pleasant work atmosphere while complying with the Universal Postal Union’s standards and following the Government of Sri Lanka’s rules. Sri Lanka Post was founded in 1798 by the Dutch rulers in the country’s Maritime Provinces, with five offices. It has since developed into a massive corporation with over 19,000 people. Sri Lanka Post serves the country’s population of almost 20 million people. Throughout its existence, Sri Lanka Post, under many names, continued to provide dedicated service to the people.
We had a Post Office for every 2,400 persons in this country in the year 2,004. In practical terms, this meant that there was an office for every 14 kilometers. Today, the bulk of our locations are outfitted with cutting-edge technology in order to give prompt service to our clients. We offer a wide range of services through our 4,692 locations.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.