Click on the Track courier button after entering your Botswana Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Botswana Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Botswana Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Botswana Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Botswana Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Botswana Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Botswana Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Botswana Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Botswana Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Botswana Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Botswana Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Botswana Post Contact Information
Contact details of Botswana Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Botswana Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Customer Contact Centre:
3911473/ 3930629/ 0800335577
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp & SMS Line: +267 77 537 517
HEAD OFFICE CONTACT DETAILS
Plot 539552 Khama Crescent,
P.O. Box 100 Gaborone, Botswana
Tel: +267 3953131, Fax: +267 3913599
About Botswana Post Services
On November 8, 2011, the BotswanaPost Foundation was established. The Foundation’s goals are to connect with and improve the lives of communities where it conducts business, to respond to the environmental impact of its operations on society, and to improve BotswanaPost’s image and reputation. The Foundation’s emphasis areas are connected with the Botswana Vision 2016 Pillars, the National Development Plan 10, and the Millennium Development Goals. The corporate strategy of the organization will also shape the programs.
The London Missionary Society founded Botswana’s postal service in 1875, making it one of the country’s oldest public agencies. Pairs of “runners” carried mail between several sites along a stretch from Bulawayo to Mafikeng in those days. According to historical records, these runners (guys on foot) transported up to 15542 postal pieces a year. Following that, until the late 1990s, when the Post bought its own fleet of delivery trucks and proceeded to extend the postal delivery network, the Post relied on train and road transport companies to deliver mail.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.