Click on the Track courier button after entering your Serbia Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Serbia Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Serbia Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Serbia Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Serbia Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Serbia Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Serbia Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Serbia Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Serbia Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Serbia Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Serbia Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Serbia Post Contact Information
Contact details of Serbia Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Serbia Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Таковска 2 11120 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 700 100300
About Serbia Post Services
Serbia post service, Pota Srbije, has its headquarters in Belgrade. In 1840, Serbia became the first country in the world to establish a public mail service. In 1866, the first stamp was issued. Together with 21 other countries, it founded the Universal Postal Union in 1874. The Public Enterprise of PTT Saobraaja Srbija was created in 1990 under the Act on Communication System as a business for the performance of postal activities, with assets owned by the state. The enterprise was created as a holding company in May 1997, as a result of adjustments and amendments to the Act on Communication Systems, consisting of the PE of PTT Communications “Srbija” and its subsidiary company. In the holding system, the enterprise is the parent corporation.
Telecommunications company Telekom Srbija was founded the same year as a subsidiary business for the provision of telecommunication services. JP Pota Srbije is a founding member of the telecommunications company Telekom Srbija and the bank Potanska tedionica.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.