Click on the Track courier button after entering your DHL Express tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DHL Express? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DHL Express tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DHL Express shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DHL Express online
If you are expecting a courier from DHL Express, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DHL Express official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DHL Express waybill number/reference number can be found on the DHL Express receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DHL Express tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DHL Express shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DHL Express Contact Information
Contact details of DHL Express for various cities are listed below along with respective DHL Express customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
|Weston||2700, South Commerce Parkway, Suite 300, Weston, Florida, USA – 33331|
About DHL Express Services
DHL Express Tracking – In 1969, the company was established in the United States, and by the late 1970s, it had extended its operation all over the world. DHL Air Cargo joined the Hawaiian islands in 1979 with an inter-island cargo operation using two DC-3 and four DC-6 aircraft under the name DHL Air Cargo. Dalsey and Hillblom directly handled the day-to-day operations until the company went bankrupt in 1983.
Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom, and Robert Lynn founded DHL in 1969 with no idea they would change the world of logistics. DHL is now the world’s leading logistics company. Every day, our 400,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories work to help you cross borders, enter new markets, and grow your business. Alternatively, you could simply write a letter to your loved ones.
The fastest way to find out where your parcel is is to use DHL’s online tracking. Instead of calling Customer Service, enter the details of your package below to track it in real-time. DHL express tracking Air Cargo employed just over 100 people at its peak, including management and pilots.
While the company’s initial focus was on offshore and intercontinental deliveries, the success of FedEx prompted them to begin their own intra-US expansion in 1983.
DHL Express also has business divisions such as DHL Global Forwarding and DHL Supply Chain under the DHL name. When it bought Airborne Express, it gained a foothold in the United States.
The financial statements of DHL Express are included in the annual report of Deutsche Post AG. The sales of this division rose by 2.7 percent to €14 billion in 2016. EBIT (earnings before interest and taxes) rose by 11.3 percent to €1.5 billion in 2016.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.