Click on the Track courier button after entering your Firstmile tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Firstmile? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Firstmile tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Firstmile shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Firstmile online
If you are expecting a courier from Firstmile, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Firstmile official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Firstmile waybill number/reference number can be found on the Firstmile receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Firstmile tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Firstmile shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Firstmile Contact Information
Contact details of Firstmile for various cities are listed below along with respective Firstmile customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Call Us: 888-993-8594
Office Hours: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm MST ( Monday – Friday )
Email: [email protected]
2080 S. Industrial Rd, STE C
Salt Lake City, UT
About Firstmile Services
FirstMile is an e-commerce parcel delivery service. Our innovative solution enables personal, medium, and even big eCommerce shippers to provide the best mix of price and quality from a large network of United States Postal Service workshare partners, including our own.
We accomplish all of this with a single API link, one pick-up via our FirstMile-owned and run vehicles, and a single invoice. Our algorithm selects the best label for each box, every day, through various USPS workshare options, including first-class, priority mail, postal, field, and hybrid. The FirstMile shipping algorithm operates by first comparing prices and services for each package. It then returns the appropriate mark for each particular order, ensuring the optimal balance of price and service for that package under the service limits you choose.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.