Click on the Track courier button after entering your Israel Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Israel Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Israel Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Israel Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Israel Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Israel Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Israel Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Israel Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Israel Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Israel Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Israel Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Israel Post Contact Information
Contact details of Israel Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Israel Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Midreshet Ben-Gurion, Israel
Phone: +(972) 2 629 0691
Official Website: http://www.israelpost.co.il/
About Israel Post Services
The Israel Postal Company is a market leader in Israel, offering a wide range of services to the public through its highly trained and knowledgeable employees, who use new technology to improve service and work processes. The Israel Postal Company has the most service units deployed across the country. The Israel Postal Company had revenue of NIS 1.780 billion in 2011.
As part of Israel’s postal reform, the government decided that the Israel Postal Authority would cease to exist as a statutory entity and that all of its operations would be transferred to a newly established state-owned corporation known as “The Israel Postal Company.” The Israel Postal Company strives to be the main national transporter of all postal items and money both within Israel and internationally. The new business is based on competitive business principles and employs cutting-edge technology to provide a diverse selection of items. Throughout the country, high quality of service based on international norms is maintained. Furthermore, the corporation is devoted to delivering modern financial services to the public through the Postal Bank, which are equally accessible to all residents.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.