Click on the Track courier button after entering your Bpost tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Bpost? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Bpost tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Bpost shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Bpost online
If you are expecting a courier from Bpost, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Bpost official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Bpost waybill number/reference number can be found on the Bpost receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Bpost tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Bpost shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Bpost Contact Information
Contact details of Bpost for various cities are listed below along with respective Bpost customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Place de la Monnaie,
Brussels, Brussels Region 1000, BE
About Bpost Services
The Belgian Post Group, or bpost, is the business in charge of delivering national and international mail in Belgium. Belgian Post Group is one of the country’s top civilian employers. In a highly competitive European market, it offers a variety of postal, courier, direct marketing, banking, insurance, and electronic services. The headquarters are at the Muntcenter in Brussels (Bisschopsstraat). It was once called De Post in Dutch and La Poste in French, both of which meant “the Post” in English.
The Post’s autonomous public enterprise status was revoked by Royal Decree on March 17, 2000, and it was replaced with that of a public limited liability company. Its public service missions are clearly stated, as are the agreements it made with the Belgian government. Post Danmark and CVC Capital Partners signed a deal with the Belgian government in January 2006 to buy 50 percent minus one share of Belgian Post for €300 million. The Belgian government chose Post Danmark as a partner because it would support bpost in modernizing the corporation. The Belgian Government, bpost, Post Danmark, and CVC have collaborated to design a long-term strategy for the Belgian Post. The goal is for bpost to be one of Europe’s top and most efficient postal services.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.