Click on the Track courier button after entering your Barbados Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Barbados Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Barbados Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Barbados Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Barbados Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Barbados Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Barbados Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Barbados Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Barbados Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Barbados Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Barbados Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Barbados Post Contact Information
Contact details of Barbados Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Barbados Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
General Post Office
Cheapside, St. Michael
Email: [email protected]
Customer Services: (246) 535-3956
About Barbados Post Services
The Barbados Postal Service (B.P.S.) is the island’s national postal operator. It is a department of the Barbados government that reports to the Ministry of Home Affairs. Formalized paraphrase The Barbados Postal Service (B.P.S.) is led by the acting Postmaster General, Sheila Greaves, who is in charge of maintaining the island’s postal services while adhering to local regulations. Following the enactment of local laws allowing the distribution of inland mail, Barbados’ postal services were rebuilt in 1852.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.