Click on the Track courier button after entering your La Poste tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for La Poste? Choose from our tracking support list here.
La Poste tracking and Delivery Status online
To track La Poste shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of La Poste online
If you are expecting a courier from La Poste, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the La Poste official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your La Poste waybill number/reference number can be found on the La Poste receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your La Poste tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your La Poste shipping status to appear under the form.
Official La Poste Contact Information
Contact details of La Poste for various cities are listed below along with respective La Poste customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
9 RUE DU COLONEL PIERRE AVIA – 75015 PARIS
Tel: 01 55 44 00 00
About La Poste Services
La Poste is a French postal service that serves Metropolitan France, the five French departments and regions, the overseas collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon, as well as Andorra and Monaco. La Poste also holds responsibility for mail services in Monaco through La Poste Monaco and in Andorra alongside the Spanish company Correos, thanks to bilateral agreements.
Following the breakup of the French PTT, a government entity responsible for mail, telegraph, and telephone services in France, the corporation was founded in 1991. The PTT, which was created in 1879, was subsequently split into two companies: La Poste, which was in charge of postal services, and France Télécom (now Orange), which was in charge of telecommunications. Although France Télécom was quickly privatized, La Poste remained a public corporation. However, in 1997, the EU regulation 97/67/EC obliged member states to “completely up the postal sector to competition,”, prompting the French government to authorize commercial postal service businesses in 2005 and to turn La Poste into a public-owned corporation limited by shares in 2010.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.