Click on the Track courier button after entering your Indonesia Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Indonesia Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Indonesia Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Indonesia Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Indonesia Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Indonesia Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Indonesia Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Indonesia Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Indonesia Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Indonesia Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Indonesia Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Indonesia Post Contact Information
Contact details of Indonesia Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Indonesia Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Jl. Binjai Gg. Damai No.Km. 10, Paya Geli, Kec. Sunggal, Kabupaten Deli Serdang, Sumatera Utara 20351, Indonesia
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: https://www.posindonesia.co.id/
About Indonesia Post Services
The first Post Office was created in Batavia (now Jakarta) on August 26, 1746, by Governor General GW Baron van Imhoff with the goal of further assuring the security of citizens’ letters, especially for those who trade from offices, according to history. outside of Java, as well as for people who travel to and from the Netherlands. Since then, the postal service has existed to fulfill the purpose and function of public service. Following the establishment of the Batavia Post Office, the Semarang Post Office was founded four years later to maintain regular postal links between the two locations and to speed up delivery.
Pos Indonesia has changed its status from the PTT (Post, Telegraph, and Telephone) Bureau on multiple occasions. This business entity, overseen by a Head of Service, is not commercial in nature, and its primary role is to provide public services. Changes proceeded until it was designated as a State Post and Telecommunications Company (PN Postel).In 1965, it became the State Post and Giro Company (PN Pos and Giro), and in 1978, it became Perum Pos and Giro, which has since been confirmed as the exclusive commercial entity in coordinating postal and giropos services for both local and international ties.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.