Click on the Track courier button after entering your Newgistics tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Newgistics? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Newgistics tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Newgistics shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Newgistics online
If you are expecting a courier from Newgistics, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Newgistics official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Newgistics waybill number/reference number can be found on the Newgistics receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Newgistics tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Newgistics shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Newgistics Contact Information
Contact details of Newgistics for various cities are listed below along with respective Newgistics customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
7171 Southwest Parkway,
Bldg. 300, Suite 400,
Austin, TX 78735, US
Toll-Free Number: (877) 860-5997
About Newgistics Services
Newgistics was formed in 1999 in Austin, Texas, at the dawn of the e-commerce era, with a simple goal: to establish a better way for shoppers to return things they purchased online. At the time, Internet shopping was still in its infancy, and most consumers were only familiar with the convenience and familiarity of in-store purchases and returns. Returning an item to a retailer was a simple process: simply bring the item along with the receipt to your nearest retail location for a refund or exchange. Consumers have a good idea of what to expect. While many consumers took advantage of the convenience of ordering from a catalogue over the phone or through the mail, returns were always a nuisance because the only option for returning a box was to stand in line at the Post Office.
Pitney Bowes has acquired Newgistics, and our combined industry-leading capabilities offer the most proven, scalable, and comprehensive portfolio of commerce solutions to help you go the additional mile in servicing your customers. We are ranked by IR1000 as the #1 Vendor for global e-commerce and fulfillment, and we produce results for the most successful retail brands both locally and globally.
From the essential post-purchase experience enabled by industry-leading shipping, fulfillment, and returns to unrivaled reach in cross-border eCommerce, we collaborate with you to “Sell farther, Ship Greater, and Completely Over deliver.”
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.