Click on the Track courier button after entering your USPS tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for USPS? Choose from our tracking support list here.
USPS tracking and Delivery Status online
To track USPS shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of USPS online
If you are expecting a courier from USPS, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the USPS official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your USPS waybill number/reference number can be found on the USPS receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your USPS tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your USPS shipping status to appear under the form.
Official USPS Contact Information
Contact details of USPS for various cities are listed below along with respective USPS customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Customer Care Center
Connect with our customer service representatives to help resolve your issue and get back on track.
Email: USPS® Customer Service
Call: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET
About USPS Services
Internet is the ideal place for those who engage in the tracking to make sure of courier status and shipment process. Many people use the postal service for various purposes from USPS. Before, you send important letters; shipment or parcels take a look at the USPS tracking facility. The tracking facilities are extremely easier for everyone to know the fundamental of shipment tracking and it facilitates you to ensure goods reach the destination or not at an exact time. Here, you can see the methods to track the shipment in an effective way.
Media mail deliveries along with domestic first-class deliveries don’t automatically contain the tracking facility and one should request for the tracking facility to make use of it with additional charges. The priority mail includes the tracking facility and shipment gets expensive for the tracking information.
The receipt is essential so you should keep it safe and it helps to track the shipment. The digits in the receipt appropriate format may differ based on the shipment type that you choose. Visit the official link to the United States Postal Service which includes links to each page that will lead you to track the shipment. The search box option aids you to track the shipments after you provide the information.
USPS is one of the leading and familiar courier firm covers many countries and locations around the globe.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.