Click on the Track courier button after entering your Zambia Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Zambia Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Zambia Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Zambia Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Zambia Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Zambia Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Zambia Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Zambia Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Zambia Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Zambia Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Zambia Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Zambia Post Contact Information
Contact details of Zambia Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Zambia Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Plot 5150-5151 Zambia Road, Industrial Area, Ndola, Zambia.
Phone: (260) 0978 118881
Official Website: http://www.zampost.com.zm/
About Zambia Post Services
The earliest Post Offices in Zambia were built in 1896 in Abercorn, now Mbala, Fort Jemeson, now Chipata, and Kalungwishi, near Lake Mweru. However, worldwide recognition for these post offices did not come until 1926, when the General Post Office, which was then a government department, was admitted to the Universal Postal Union’s general membership. A statutory organization was established in 1975 by an Act of Parliament to oversee both postal and telecommunications services.
The firm was renamed Posts and Telecommunications Corporation (PTC) in 1986, and its shares were controlled by the holding company ZIMCO on behalf of the government. Until July 1, 1994, this was the situation. After the breakup of PTC, which split the postal and telecoms divisions, the Zambia Postal Services Corporation (Zampost) was established in July 1994 under the Postal Service Act No. 24 of 1994. The Mail Services Act No. 24 of 1994 was abolished in August 2009, and the amended Postal Services Act No. 22 of 2009 took its place, defining Zampost’s mandate as delivering postal and courier services, as well as financial services, including the establishment of Post Bank.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.