Click on the Track courier button after entering your Saint Lucia Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Saint Lucia Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Saint Lucia Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Saint Lucia Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Saint Lucia Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Saint Lucia Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Saint Lucia Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Saint Lucia Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Saint Lucia Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Saint Lucia Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Saint Lucia Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Saint Lucia Post Contact Information
Contact details of Saint Lucia Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Saint Lucia Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: BRIDGE STREET, CASTRIES
Phone: 1 (758) 452-2671
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.stluciapostal.com/
About Saint Lucia Post Services
The postal history of Saint Lucia stretches back to 1762 when the island shared a Deputy Postmaster General with four other islands. The postal system in St Lucia was dismantled and reestablished several times in the years following the war between the French and the English. By 1850, however, a workable system had been restored, with Castries becoming a British Post Office branch. A daily inland post was constructed between Castries and Soufriere, allowing operations to expand. On December 18, 1860, the local administration of the post office was established in St Lucia, and the country’s first postage stamp was printed.
Fast forward more than a century, and the Saint Lucia Postal Service has come a long way, now consisting of a network of 46 strategically positioned post offices that span the length and breadth of the island, providing cheap services to the general public. The Saint Lucia Postal Service is the primary provider of postal services for a population of about 170,000 people living in a 238-square-mile area. It connects Saint Lucia to the rest of the world, with the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, Barbados, and Trinidad and Tobago having the highest mail exchange rates. The Saint Lucia Postal Service is overseen by a group of 176 people.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.