Click on the Track courier button after entering your Ukraine Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Ukraine Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Ukraine Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Ukraine Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Ukraine Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Ukraine Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Ukraine Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Ukraine Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Ukraine Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Ukraine Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Ukraine Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Ukraine Post Contact Information
Contact details of Ukraine Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Ukraine Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: 22 Khreshchatyk Street, Kyiv 01001, Ukraine
Phone: +380 44 323 20 99
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://ukrposhta.ua/
About Ukraine Post Services
Ukraine’s only national postal operator is SC Ukrposhta. It’s simply known as the country’s primary postal service. Ukrposhta has the most extensive network, with over 11 000 post offices covering every town and village in Ukraine. Mail, logistics, finance, and commerce are all part of our business. We offer over 50 different services to both individuals and businesses.
The Ukrainian State, represented by the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, is the originator and shareholder of JSC “Ukrposhta.” The activities of Ukrposhta are governed by the Ukrainian Law “On Postal Communications,” as well as other Ukrainian legislation and the Universal Postal Union’s regulations (where Ukraine started its membership in 1947).
Providing excellent mail service, as well as financial and other government services. We are Ukraine’s national postal operator, and we participate actively in international organizations such as the World Postal Union, the Association of European State Postal Operators (PostEurop), and the Regional Communication Community.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.