Click on the Track courier button after entering your Namibia Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Namibia Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Namibia Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Namibia Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Namibia Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Namibia Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Namibia Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Namibia Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Namibia Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Namibia Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Namibia Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Namibia Post Contact Information
Contact details of Namibia Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Namibia Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: 175 Independence Avenue, Windhoek, Namibia.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (264) 61 201 3042
Official Website: http://www.nampost.com.na/
About Namibia Post Services
Namibia Post Ltd is the corporation in charge of Namibia’s postal service, as well as banking, courier, agency, and money transfer services. It presently employs over 700 people and has 2.51 million N$ in reserves. From humble beginnings, it has expanded its presence across the country and now offers a full service to consumers through more than 130 post offices across the country. NamPost is Namibia’s official postal operator, offering a range of services including postal, banking, courier, philately, agency, and money transfer. Our mission is to be the greatest in whatever we do!
Our mission is to keep people connected and improve their quality of life by providing postal, financial, and logistics solutions.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.