Click on the Track courier button after entering your Montenegro Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Montenegro Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Montenegro Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Montenegro Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Montenegro Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Montenegro Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Montenegro Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Montenegro Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Montenegro Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Montenegro Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Montenegro Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Montenegro Post Contact Information
Contact details of Montenegro Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Montenegro Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Ulica slobode br. 1, 81000 Podgorica
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.postacg.me/
About Montenegro Post Services
The Post of Montenegro is now one of the country’s most prominent corporate institutions. The Post of Montenegro continues to add to its rich history by providing innovative responses to the challenges of the day. The Post Office manages to maintain its market leadership by monitoring trends, expanding the range of services, regularly updating services, and introducing current technologies. Approximately 1000 individuals are dedicated to providing high-quality services. Other capabilities of the Post of Montenegro are subordinated to improving quality and user experience – a postal network of 157 branches, 49 of which are franchises, rolling stock, modern call centre, shipment processing centre in Podgorica, IT system with counter business support, Business intelligence, etc..
Our aim is to ensure the availability, quality, and long-term viability of universal postal service while also contributing to the country’s economic development. Our mission is to: An efficient, dependable, and long-lasting business that focuses on high-quality services and is positioned as a market leader in the domestic market.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.