Click on the Track courier button after entering your Moldova Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Moldova Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Moldova Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Moldova Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Moldova Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Moldova Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Moldova Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Moldova Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Moldova Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Moldova Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Moldova Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Moldova Post Contact Information
Contact details of Moldova Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Moldova Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: bd. Stephen the Great and Saint, 134, MD-2012, Chisinau, Moldova
Phone: (373 22) 251-201
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.posta.md/
About Moldova Post Services
The Post of Moldova is the corporation in charge of Moldova’s postal service; it is the country’s largest operator, offering a wide range of postal and financial services throughout the country. In the country’s 1527 localities, there are 1146 offices and postal agencies, as well as 37 branches. We make every effort to adopt advanced technologies in order to provide our customers with modern services and sophisticated solutions.
The following items fall into the category of international postal mail: Airbrush – a unique envelope made of a single sheet of paper that is folded and glued on all sides and meant for mailing correspondence exclusively in priority traffic. The airbrushes must be rectangular and constructed in such a way that they are not difficult to process. The address, postage, and service declarations or labels go on the front of the airbrush. They must include the word “Aerogram” and, if desired, an equivalent word in the country’s native tongue. There must be no things in the airbrush. Airbrushes can be sent as either standard or suggested goods.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.