Click on the Track courier button after entering your Korea Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Korea Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Korea Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Korea Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Korea Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Korea Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Korea Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Korea Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Korea Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Korea Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Korea Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Korea Post Contact Information
Contact details of Korea Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Korea Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: 19 Doum5- ro Sejong, 30114 Republic of South Korea
Email: privacy[email protected]
Official Website: http://www.epost.go.kr/
About Korea Post Services
Korea Post is South Korea’s national postal service, which is overseen by the Ministry of Science and ICT, which was previously known as the Ministry of Knowledge Economy until 2013. Korea Post is responsible for postal services, banking, and insurance. Sejong City is where the company’s headquarters are located.
The following postal and financial services are provided by Korea Post at post offices: Basic postal service (handling and delivering mail and parcels) Additional postal services (registered mail, customer pickup, P.O. Box, sales of local products by mail order, and postal errand service) Postal savings, money orders, and postal giro Postal insurance. Korea Post has a diverse portfolio of investments. In 2016, Korea Post invested in its first French property
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.