Click on the Track courier button after entering your Finland Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Finland Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Finland Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Finland Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Finland Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Finland Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Finland Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Finland Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Finland Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Finland Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Finland Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Finland Post Contact Information
Contact details of Finland Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Finland Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Kuormatie 1, 92400 Ruukki, Finland
Phone: 358 200 77000
Official Website: http://www.posti.fi/
About Finland Post Services
Posti Group Oyj (formerly Suomen Posti from 1994 to 2007 and Itella from 2007 to 2015), now known as Posti Group Corporation, is Finland’s principal postal service, delivering mail and parcels throughout the country. The company’s sole shareholder is the Finnish government. Posti is bound by a universal service responsibility to deliver letters on weekdays in all of Finland’s municipalities. The headquarters of Posti is in Pohjois-Pasila, Helsinki. Posti has an approximately 400-year history.
Postal Services, Parcel and Logistics Services, Itella Russia, and OpusCapita are the four business units that make up the Finnish corporation. In 2016, Posti’s net revenues were EUR 1,647 million. Posti has a workforce of 20,300 people. Businesses and organizations account for roughly 96 percent of net sales. Commerce, services, and media are the company’s main customer segments. Heikki Malinen is the current CEO, while Arto Markku Pohjola is the Chairman of the Board of Directors. Finland, Russia, Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Switzerland, and the United States are among the eleven countries in which the corporation operates. The independent postal operator serving the Land Islands is Land Post.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.