Click on the Track courier button after entering your Mauritius Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Mauritius Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Mauritius Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Mauritius Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Mauritius Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Mauritius Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Mauritius Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Mauritius Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Mauritius Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Mauritius Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Mauritius Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Mauritius Post Contact Information
Contact details of Mauritius Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Mauritius Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: The Operations Manager, The Mauritius Post Ltd, 1, Sir William Newton Street, Port Louis 11328
Phone:+ (230) 208 2851
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.mauritiuspost.mu/
About Mauritius Post Services
Mauritius Post is the firm in charge of the country’s postal service. When Mauritius was under French authority, the first mail service was created in 1772 by Pierre Nicolas Lambert, the King’s Printer. With eight messengers, the service began on December 21, 1772. In 1790, rural post offices were founded. our values are We have a strong commitment to our customers and will provide outstanding service to fulfill their individual demands. Integrity, honesty, and teamwork are important to us. Through CSR activities, we hope to make a positive impact on our community and environment. Individual contributions are recognized and rewarded. In the way we do business, we value variety.
We are open to change, technology, and new ideas. Our mission is to provide a wide range of services across the country, including postal, electronic information, financial, and government-related services, via a nationwide network of locations. Our Vision is to be known in the region as a world-class provider of postal and communication services.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.