Click on the Track courier button after entering your UPS Freight tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for UPS Freight? Choose from our tracking support list here.
UPS Freight tracking and Delivery Status online
To track UPS Freight shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of UPS Freight online
If you are expecting a courier from UPS Freight, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the UPS Freight official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your UPS Freight waybill number/reference number can be found on the UPS Freight receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your UPS Freight tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your UPS Freight shipping status to appear under the form.
Official UPS Freight Contact Information
Contact details of UPS Freight for various cities are listed below along with respective UPS Freight customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
From outside the United States or Canada, dial (804)231-8555.
Se habla español: (800)682-4731.
International and Offshore Coverage : (800)333-7400
Information on cross-border and ocean services to Canada, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
TForce Freight Expedited: (800)644-0900
1000 SEMMES AVENUE
P.O. BOX 1216
RICHMOND, VA 23218-1216
About UPS Freight Services
At TForce Freight, we’re dedicated to providing you with all of what you need to grow your company and get your orders to more locations on schedule. We promise that because we are so dedicated. Our freight strategies, which are dedicated to bringing the power of logistics to work for you, help you achieve better outcomes, face less challenges, and get more done every day. You will benefit from TForce Freight’s assistance from pickup to distribution, including:
• Reliability — Demand the same level of support for freight as you have for small box delivery.
• Pace — Match speed to the needs of your business and the bottom line, with options for long lead times and last-minute orders.
• Coverage — Reach the consumers critical to your business’s development and prosperity in the United States, Canada, and Mexico with customized offerings, matching the best approach to the right demand for optimum performance.
• Technology — Get the data you need to be cost-effective and reliable, from dock to door, with maximum visibility.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.