Click on the Track courier button after entering your Yodel tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Yodel? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Yodel tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Yodel shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Yodel online
If you are expecting a courier from Yodel, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Yodel official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Yodel waybill number/reference number can be found on the Yodel receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Yodel tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Yodel shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Yodel Contact Information
Contact details of Yodel for various cities are listed below along with respective Yodel customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Frobisher Way, Hatfield,
Herts AL10 9TR, GB
Yodel Support Services
Atlantic Pavilion, Albert Dock,
Liverpool, L3 4AE, GB
Phone: 0344 755 0117
Monday* to Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
About Yodel Services
Yodel is a privately operated parcel carrier that provides a variety of distribution services to meet the needs of businesses. Many of the UK’s leading retailers and companies depend on it to supply about 160 million parcels per year. It was initially known as the Home Delivery Network when it purchased DHL Express UK’s B2B and B2C operations in May 2010 and rebranded as Yodel. The billionaire Barclay Brothers own it privately.
Yodel has three networks: service center van drivers, individual couriers that deliver in their own neighborhood, and CollectPlus, which helps customers to mail, return, and collect packages via a national network of parcel points.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.