Click on the Track courier button after entering your Chronopost tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Chronopost? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Chronopost tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Chronopost shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Chronopost online
If you are expecting a courier from Chronopost, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Chronopost official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Chronopost waybill number/reference number can be found on the Chronopost receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Chronopost tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Chronopost shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Chronopost Contact Information
Contact details of Chronopost for various cities are listed below along with respective Chronopost customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Phone Number: +351 707 20 28 28
About Chronopost Services
Chronopost is a subsidiary of the French postal organization La Poste, whose mission is to transport urgent communications, papers, and objects both domestically and abroad. The company was founded in 1985 with the goal of competing against the large American firms operating on French territory. SFMI (Société Française de Messagerie Internationale) was the company’s original name. In 1992, La Poste’s branch was renamed Chronopost, and in 1997, Chronopost entered the Portuguese market. GeoPost is part of the La Poste group, which includes all of the company’s express transportation companies. It ranks first in France and second in Europe in terms of activity for the CEP (Courier Express Parcels) market, with more than 300,000 customers. Its strategy is to be the market leader in the markets in which it operates by optimizing our local and pan-European networks, collecting and delivering orders weighing up to 31.5 kg in defined time windows with the provision of continuous information, and gradually developing a global capacity for partnerships and alliances for both B2B and B2C customers.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.