Click on the Track courier button after entering your Faroe Islands Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Faroe Islands Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Faroe Islands Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Faroe Islands Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Faroe Islands Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Faroe Islands Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Faroe Islands Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Faroe Islands Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Faroe Islands Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Faroe Islands Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Faroe Islands Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Faroe Islands Post Contact Information
Contact details of Faroe Islands Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Faroe Islands Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: 2 Óðinshædd Tórshavn, 100, Faroe Islands
Phone: +298 34 60 00
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.posta.fo/
About Faroe Islands Post Services
Posta is the Faroe Islands’ postal service, which was established on April 1, 1976, as part of the Faroe Islands’ Home Rule. It became a public joint-stock corporation on December 16, 2005, under the name P/F Postverk Froya (retroactive from 1 January 2005). Posta employs approximately 290 clerks. The country’s 17,000 dwellings and 48,000 inhabitants are served by 34 post offices and 90 mail carriers.
Postverk Froya is a Faroese name that is derived from the genitive form of the country’s name Froyar (Faroes), therefore Froya without the final r. The name literally means “Faroese postal operations,” while the word for post or mail is postur. Postverk Froya changed its name to Posta in 2010.Prior to the establishment of a regular boat service between the islands, a specific transport system was required to allow individuals from the various islands to communicate. Skjts was the name of the system. Every hamlet had a Skjtsskaffari, or agent, who was in charge of organizing a crew to convey persons, messages, or supplies from one village to another.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.