Click on the Track courier button after entering your Burundi Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Burundi Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Burundi Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Burundi Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Burundi Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Burundi Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Burundi Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Burundi Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Burundi Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Burundi Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Burundi Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Burundi Post Contact Information
Contact details of Burundi Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Burundi Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Boulevard Patrice Lumumba, P.O.Box. 258 Bujumbura, BURUNDI
Phone: (257) 22 32 51
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.poste.bi/
About Burundi Post Services
The Burundi Postal Administration was established on March 7, 1991, by decree number. 100/021, and has been in operation since January 1, 1992. As a personalized administration and a legal body with an autonomous management, it was established. The Minister of Transport, Posts, and Telecommunications is in charge of the Burundi Postal Administration. The Postal Administration’s policy is defined by a Board of Directors, which is nominated by the Minister and decides on any matter raised by Management.
Since its independence on July 1, 1962, Burundi has issued postage stamps for domestic usage. Before 1962, the country was a part of the Belgian region of Ruanda-Urundi and used those postage stamps. Burundi overprinted Ruanda-Urundi stamps with Royaume du Burundi for the first issue after independence as the Kingdom of Burundi. “Royaume du Burundi” was inscribed on subsequent stamps.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.