Click on the Track courier button after entering your Tuvalu Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Tuvalu Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Tuvalu Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Tuvalu Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Tuvalu Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Tuvalu Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Tuvalu Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Tuvalu Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Tuvalu Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Tuvalu Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Tuvalu Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Tuvalu Post Contact Information
Contact details of Tuvalu Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Tuvalu Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Official Website: http://www.tuvalupost.tv/
About Tuvalu Post Services
Tuvalu is a Polynesian island republic located halfway between Hawaii and Australia in the Pacific Ocean. Kiribati, Nauru, Samoa, and Fiji are its closest neighbors. There are four reef islands and five real atolls on the island. It is the world’s third-least populous sovereign state, with a population of 10,472. Tuvalu is the fourth-smallest country in the world in terms of land area, with only 26 square kilometers.
Tuvalu was once known as the Ellice Islands and was a part of the Gilbert and Ellice Islands, which divided into Kiribati and Tuvalu in 1978 and 1979 after achieving independence from the United Kingdom. Tuvalu’s philatelic bureau is the government agency responsible for issuing new stamps and first-day covers, which are sold to stamp collectors all over the world. Funafuti is home to the Tuvalu Philatelic Bureau. Tuvalu’s inaugural stamps were overprinted Gilbert and Ellice Islands stamps released on January 1, 1976.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.