Click on the Track courier button after entering your Dominican Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Dominican Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Dominican Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Dominican Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Dominican Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Dominican Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Dominican Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Dominican Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Dominican Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Dominican Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Dominican Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Dominican Post Contact Information
Contact details of Dominican Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Dominican Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Av. Blvd. del Sol, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Official Website: http://www.inposdom.gob.do/
About Dominican Post Services
INPOSDOM The General Post Office was established on November 16, 1963, as a dependence of the Secretary of State for Public Works and Communications, to control the operation of the postal service in the national territory by law number 40 on Postal Communications. The General Post Office remained in operation until November 15, 1985, when Law 307 established the Dominican Postal Institute, an autonomous agency governed by a Board of Directors. The process of modernization of this crucial public service began in 1966, under the first constitutional government of Doctor Joaquin Balaguer, with a growth that now encompasses even the most isolated settlements in the country.
Furthermore, it has direct connectivity with all postal systems across the world. The Dominican postal service currently processes tens of thousands of letters, postal packages, couriers, and other sorts of correspondence each year, including money transfers in major world currencies. As a result of the upgrading of this public service, which is evidenced by the construction of the Dominican Postal Institute Palace, as well as other post offices established since 1939.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.