Click on the Track courier button after entering your Armenia Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Armenia Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Armenia Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Armenia Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Armenia Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Armenia Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Armenia Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Armenia Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Armenia Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Armenia Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Armenia Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Armenia Post Contact Information
Contact details of Armenia Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Armenia Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Yerevan, Saryan 22
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +374 10 514-514
About Armenia Post Services
Haypost has been the Republic of Armenia’s national postal operator for 27 years, though our country’s postal service dates back to the 19th century. The Yerevan Post and Telephone Service, which began in 1896 as part of the Tbilisi (Tbilisi) Post Office, was later subject to the Russian Empire’s General Directorate of Posts and Telegrams. It provided a link between the entire province of Yerevan and neighboring settlements.
Shortly after, the Alaverdi Post Office was formed, which connected the empire’s other industrial hubs. It was one of the greatest industrial centers in the South Caucasus, with roughly 20 towns. The independent postal service, which existed before Armenia’s accession to the Soviet Union, was created after the founding of the First Republic of Armenia on May 28, 1918. The country’s postal service was placed under the control of the USSR Ministry of Communications as soon as it became a union state.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.