Click on the Track courier button after entering your Line Clear Express & Logistics tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Line Clear Express & Logistics? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Line Clear Express & Logistics tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Line Clear Express & Logistics shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Line Clear Express & Logistics online
If you are expecting a courier from Line Clear Express & Logistics, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Line Clear Express & Logistics official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Line Clear Express & Logistics waybill number/reference number can be found on the Line Clear Express & Logistics receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Line Clear Express & Logistics tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Line Clear Express & Logistics shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Line Clear Express & Logistics Contact Information
Contact details of Line Clear Express & Logistics for various cities are listed below along with respective Line Clear Express & Logistics customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: 3, Jalan TP 2, Taman Perindustrian Uep, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: 03-7890 3535
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: https://lineclearexpress.com/
About Line Clear Express & Logistics Services
Line Clear Express & Logistics Sdn Bhd (Line Clear) was established in 2015 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of MMAG Holdings Berhad, a publicly-traded company on Bursa Malaysia’s ACE Market. They now perceive a fully integrated supply chain management expert who is driven by innovation. A company that not only reinvented the express delivery business model but also redefined the business’s purpose. Line Clear is undergoing a business change that is being fueled by new business methodologies, creativity, technology, and infrastructure that effortlessly connects all of the dots.
In Malaysia, Line Clear has 66 hubs and branches, including in Sabah and Sarawak. Their vast warehouses in Selangor’s Subang UEP, Johor’s Gelang Patah, Penang’s Tambun, and other strategic locations comprise 1 million square feet. Racks, forklifts, and a conveyor belt system are all available in these warehouses. A well-organized sorting system and pick-and-pack solutions are available 24 hours a day.
The decentralization methodology enables commodities and parcels to be sorted at regional hubs and depots. In the Klang Valley, Johor Bahru, Penang, Ipoh, Melaka, Seremban, and Kuantan, reduces handling time and allows items to be dispatched and received on the same day. Trucks, vans, line-haul vehicles, prime movers, and motorbikes make up their fleet of over 800 vehicles. Line Clear can currently handle 100,000 air waybills (AWB) per day with their present configuration. Courier, freight, transit insurance, transit clearing, customized and special handling services, warehousing, fulfillment, and 3rd and 4th party logistics are some of their services.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.