Click on the Track courier button after entering your Emirates Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Emirates Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Emirates Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Emirates Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Emirates Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Emirates Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Emirates Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Emirates Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Emirates Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Emirates Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Emirates Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Emirates Post Contact Information
Contact details of Emirates Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Emirates Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Marrakesh Street, Al Garhoud, next to Al Mawakeb School
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (971) /600 599999
Official Website: http://www.epg.gov.ae/
About Emirates Post Services
The United Arab Emirates official postal operator is Emirates Post. It is part of the Emirates Post Group. It first opened on August 19, 1909, and was run by the Indian Post Office Services until 1947, when India gained independence. Following the founding of the UAE in 1972, the postal services were reorganized as the General Directorate of Postal Services under the Ministry of Communications.
Emirates Post Group was founded in 2007, and its companies include Emirates Post, Empost, EDC, and Wall Street Exchange. The UAE is the only Arab country to have received three “International Express Mail Services for Outstanding Customer Service” awards as of April 2019.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.