Click on the Track courier button after entering your Conway Freight tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Conway Freight? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Conway Freight tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Conway Freight shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Conway Freight online
If you are expecting a courier from Conway Freight, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Conway Freight official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Conway Freight waybill number/reference number can be found on the Conway Freight receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Conway Freight tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Conway Freight shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Conway Freight Contact Information
Contact details of Conway Freight for various cities are listed below along with respective Conway Freight customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Cell: +1 (800) 426-6929
About Conway Freight Services
Con-way Freight was a regional, inter-regional, and transcontinental less-than-truckload freight carrier based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It used a network of freight service centers to provide regional, inter-regional, and transcontinental less-than-truckload freight services throughout North America.
Manufacturing, commercial, and retail customers benefited from the business unit’s day-definite delivery service. With 16,600 workers, over 365 operating sites, 16,000 dock doors, and 32,750 tractors and trailers, Con-way Freight was the largest division of Con-way, Inc.
Consolidated Freightways (CF) of Portland, Oregon formed the company as a non-union spinoff for less than truckload hauling. Con-way Freight posted $2.6 billion in revenue in 2009. Conway Inc. was purchased by XPO Logistics, Inc. CEO Bradley Jacobs on September 9th, 2015.
LTL carriers use a network of freight service centers, as well as a fleet of linehaul and pickup-and-delivery tractors and trailers, to transport freight from multiple shippers. At the originating service center, freight is collected from customers and consolidated for shipment. The freight is then loaded onto trailers and transported to the destination service center, which provides distribution area service. The freight is shipped to the customer from the destination service center.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.