Click on the Track courier button after entering your Collect Plus tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Collect Plus? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Collect Plus tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Collect Plus shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Collect Plus online
If you are expecting a courier from Collect Plus, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Collect Plus official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Collect Plus waybill number/reference number can be found on the Collect Plus receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Collect Plus tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Collect Plus shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Collect Plus Contact Information
Contact details of Collect Plus for various cities are listed below along with respective Collect Plus customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Unit 9000, Hatfield Business Park, Frobisher Way, Hatfield AL10 9TR, United Kingdom
About Collect Plus Services
Collect+ is a nationwide network with thousands of newsagents, grocery shops, supermarkets, and gas stations, so no matter where you are, there’s a Collect+ shop nearby. The majority of Collect+ locations are open seven days a week, from early to late, making it simple and convenient to collect and submit packages.
We no longer offer complete parcel services. We are now the entry and exit point for parcels, so please contact the appropriate partner if you have any questions.
CollectPlus partners with over 300 high-street retailers and online retailers, including John Lewis, House of Fraser, Topshop, Marks & Spencer, River Island, and Clarks, as well as ASOS, Really, and Boohoo. Customers who shop online can use its network of over 5,800 stores to send and receive parcels or pick up orders.
CollectPlus-affiliated supermarkets, shopping malls, and gas stations, as well as convenience stores such as Costcutter, Nisa, The Co-operative, McColl’s, Spar, and Londis, accept online orders.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.