Click on the Track courier button after entering your Greenland Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Greenland Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Greenland Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Greenland Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Greenland Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Greenland Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Greenland Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Greenland Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Greenland Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Greenland Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Greenland Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Greenland Post Contact Information
Contact details of Greenland Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Greenland Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: TELE-POST, Postboks 1002, 3900 Nuuk, Oqarasuaat 34 12 55
Phone: 89 15 55
Official Website: http://www.post.gl/
About Greenland Post Services
TELE Greenland A/S, completely owned by the Government of Greenland, is behind TELE-POST. TELE Greenland A/S provides telecommunications, information technology, and postal services to a population of 56,000 people spread out across thousands of kilometers. Every hamlet with a population of more than 70 people has broadband Internet and GSM mobile phone service, and even the smallest village has radio, TV, and a phone line to the outside world. TELE Greenland A/S employs around 460 people. We have divisions in every town in Greenland, and our central office is in Nuuk. The technology that connects Greenland is known as telecommunications infrastructure.
A digital radio link connects Nanortalik in South Greenland to Uummannaq in North Greenland, forming the foundation of the telecommunications infrastructure. Satellites cover both domestic and international telecommunications in North and East Greenland. The marine cable links South and West Greenland to the rest of the world, stretching from Nuuk and Qaqortoq to Canada and Iceland, and then to the rest of the world.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.