Click on the Track courier button after entering your Mexico Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Mexico Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Mexico Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Mexico Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Mexico Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Mexico Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Mexico Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Mexico Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Mexico Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Mexico Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Mexico Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Mexico Post Contact Information
Contact details of Mexico Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Mexico Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Blvd. Forjadores SN, 8 de Octubre, 23999 La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
Phone: (55) 5340 3300
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.correosdemexico.gob.mx/
About Mexico Post Services
Correos de México (Correos de México), originally Servicio Postal Mexicano (Sepomex), is Mexico’s national postal service.President Felipe Calderón approved a rebranding of Servicio Postal Mexicano as Correos de México in 2008. The agency was reformed, with a new name and image designed by Carl Forssell, to assist streamline operations, enhance performance, and expand postal outlets to non-traditional places such as private enterprises.
The government handed the Postal Service authority in 1986. This was in reaction to the need to enhance the service, which was widely regarded as one of the worst in the world and was experiencing more competition from private firms. [requires citation].To compete with private postal services such as DHL, UPS, FedEx, Multipack, Estafeta, and others, the Mexican Postal Service created a new entity called “Mexpost,” which is more expensive than the regular postal service but also more efficient because it operates as a private company while remaining part of the Mexican Postal Service.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.