Click on the Track courier button after entering your New Caledonia Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for New Caledonia Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
New Caledonia Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track New Caledonia Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of New Caledonia Post online
If you are expecting a courier from New Caledonia Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the New Caledonia Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your New Caledonia Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the New Caledonia Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your New Caledonia Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your New Caledonia Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official New Caledonia Post Contact Information
Contact details of New Caledonia Post for various cities are listed below along with respective New Caledonia Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Port Plaisance, 2 rue Paul Montchovet, 98 841 Noumea cedex,New Caledonia
Phone: + 687 27 77 94
Official Website: http://www.opt.nc/
About New Caledonia Post Services
OPT-NC is one of New Caledonia’s most prominent institutions; the corporation employs over 1000 people and plays an essential part in the daily lives of individuals around the country. The main island’s most remote portions are covered by the countrywide network. OPT provides services to individuals and businesses throughout New Caledonia in three areas of expertise: telecommunications, mail and parcel services, and financial services. The New Caledonian Post and Telecommunications Office ( OPT-NC ) became a public industrial and commercial establishment (EPIC) in New Caledonia on January 1, 2003.
Following a reorganization and decentralization of overseas posts and telecommunications, it was established in December 1956 and put into service on January 1, 1958, as a national public establishment attached to the overseas post and telecommunications design office. His transfer from the state to New Caledonia was made possible by the Noumea Accord of 1998 and the Organic Law of 1999, which were requested by a resolution of Congress, New Caledonia’s deliberative assembly, on December 21, 1999, and decided by a decree issued by the Council of State on May 2, 2002, and took effect on January 1, 2003
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.