Click on the Track courier button after entering your DHL Germany tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DHL Germany? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DHL Germany tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DHL Germany shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DHL Germany online
If you are expecting a courier from DHL Germany, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DHL Germany official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DHL Germany waybill number/reference number can be found on the DHL Germany receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DHL Germany tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DHL Germany shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DHL Germany Contact Information
Contact details of DHL Germany for various cities are listed below along with respective DHL Germany customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
0180 6 345 300-1 (Domestic)*
0180 6 345 300-3 (International)*
About DHL Germany Services
DHL is a division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world’s largest logistics organisation. Its business groups include DHL Paket, DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Freight, and DHL Supply Chain. The Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s largest multinational enterprise, with operations in over 220 countries and territories. We are strategically positioned in the world’s growth markets to offer a full range of international express, freight transportation, e-commerce, and supply chain management services, with over 510,000 people.
DHL is the world’s leading logistics company. The DHL divisions, as a “family of divisions,” provide an unrivalled range of logistical services, including national and worldwide parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfilment, international express, road, air, and ocean freight transport, and industrial supply chain management. At Deutsche Post DHL, everything we do is focused on one goal: connecting people and improving lives. This dedication directs our efforts and sense of duty, emphasises our beliefs, concentrates our mission, and generates long-term value. To achieve our mission, we must make every aspect of our business sustainable.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.