Click on the Track courier button after entering your Samoa Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Samoa Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Samoa Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Samoa Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Samoa Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Samoa Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Samoa Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Samoa Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Samoa Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Samoa Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Samoa Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Samoa Post Contact Information
Contact details of Samoa Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Samoa Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Post Office, Togafu’afu’a Rd, Apia, Samoa
Email: [email protected]
Phone: + 685-27640
Official Website: http://samoapost.ws/
About Samoa Post Services
Samoa Post Company has the ability to send mail both domestically and abroad. A full reference on sending letters with Samoa Post is offered, covering standard delivery and Domestic Courier services, so that you can choose the services that best suit your mailing needs, all in a world-class atmosphere. We provide a variety of mail management options, such as post office boxes, private bags, and mail redirection, as well as guidance on what to do if you receive a parcel card in your mailbox.
Safety regulations relating to mailing specific items with Samoa Post, including information on exemptions and modifications to our policy, must be followed at all times. Everything you need to know about sending letters in Samoa, including delivery requirements, domestic tariffs, Registered Mail, and domestic Courier Service (Express Mail Service).
our ideals To be the best in providing domestic and international consumers with lucrative, economical, dependable, and accessible postal, electronic, and financial services. Our aim is to progress toward postal digitization, easing physical delivery of parcels, express, and e-commerce items, and strengthening networks for the provision of electronic and financial services for the community, all while supporting the government’s drive toward a Digital Economy.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.