Click on the Track courier button after entering your Russian Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Russian Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Russian Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Russian Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Russian Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Russian Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Russian Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Russian Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Russian Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Russian Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Russian Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Russian Post Contact Information
Contact details of Russian Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Russian Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
37 Moscow, Russia 101000
Phone: +7 (495) 956 20 67 (Administration)
Fax: +7 (495) 956 99 51
Email: [email protected]
About Russian Post Services
Russian Post (Russian: ота оcсии, Pochta Rossii) is Russia’s national postal operator and an Aktsionernoye Obschestvo (AO, private limited business). The company is in charge of postal delivery in Russia as well as the issuance of postage stamps. Russian Post, headquartered in Moscow, employs around 390,000 employees and operates over 42,000 post offices. In 2012, the Russian Post delivered over 2.4 billion pieces of mail, over 54 million parcels, and over $100 million in remittances. The Russian Post was included in a list of so-called key industries in March 2013 by a presidential decree signed by President Vladimir Putin.
Russian Post’s 42,000 offices provide all traditional mail services. It also sells lottery, rail, airplane, and theatre tickets, as well as cashing payment cards, accepting utility payments, executing cash transfers, receiving and repaying consumer loans. It also sells a variety of items such as phone cards, envelopes, and, of course, stamps. The Russian Post began sending SMS notifications for internal shipments in October 2012, and since December 2013, Moscow subscribers of the Russian Post have been receiving free SMS notifications on items arriving from abroad as part of a test program.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.