Click on the Track courier button after entering your DPD tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DPD? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DPD tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DPD shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DPD online
If you are expecting a courier from DPD, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DPD official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DPD waybill number/reference number can be found on the DPD receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DPD tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DPD shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DPD Contact Information
Contact details of DPD for various cities are listed below along with respective DPD customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
call 085-0022222 (local rate). We are available from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Are you a recipient outside the Netherlands?
Please contact your local DPD office via the website of DPDgroup.
About DPD Services
DPDgroup is an international parcel delivery service that delivers 7.5 million parcels a day worldwide for sorter-compatible parcels weighing less than 30 kg. DPD, Chronopost, Seur, and BRT are its brands. The business is headquartered in France and primarily serves the express road transportation industry.
DPDgroup programs are available directly or via alliances in Europe, Asia, South Africa, India, Brazil, and a number of other countries around the world.
DPDgroup is owned by La Poste, the French state-owned postal service’s international distribution network.
DPDgroup is a player in the light-weight parcel delivery (less than 31.5 kg) industry, also known as the “CEP” market (courier, express, and parcel).
The CEP market is distinct from both courier and freight services (which do not include a sorting center) (that requires several people or equipment to handle the parcels).
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.