Click on the Track courier button after entering your Belarus Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Belarus Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Belarus Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Belarus Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Belarus Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Belarus Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Belarus Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Belarus Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Belarus Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Belarus Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Belarus Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Belarus Post Contact Information
Contact details of Belarus Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Belarus Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Republican Unitary Enterprise of Posts “Belpochta”
10, Nezalezhnasti Ave, 220050 Minsk Belarus
tel : +375 17 293 59 10
Lunch break: 12.30 am – 1 pm
Fax: +375 17 226 11 70
About Belarus Post Services
The Republic of Belarus’ official postal operator is the Republican Unitary Enterprise of Posts. The company’s purpose is to improve the quality and competitiveness of its services, as well as to ensure long-term economic growth and employee prosperity. The Republic of Belarus is a member of the Universal Postal Union (RUE), and RUE has received certification certifying that it meets global quality service criteria. The postal cooperation of the Union’s member countries ensures that mail is delivered to any area of the globe.
Every day, more than 20,000 postal workers perform postal, courier, financial, banking, and insurance services, among other things. RUE’s wide network of postal objects (3,000+) and transport and logistics system (1,500+ vehicles, 1,000+ postal routes with a total length of nearly 160,000 km) enable it to forward postal products to any area of the Republic of Belarus and beyond the world. The development of e-commerce, distance and courier services, the enhancement of postal and logistics infrastructure, and the digitalization of management and business processes are among the company’s strategic aims.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.