Click on the Track courier button after entering your Bolivia Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Bolivia Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Bolivia Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Bolivia Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Bolivia Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Bolivia Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Bolivia Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Bolivia Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Bolivia Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Bolivia Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Bolivia Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Bolivia Post Contact Information
Contact details of Bolivia Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Bolivia Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Oficina Central Av. Mariscal Santa Cruz esquina Oruro
Phone: (591) 2374144
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.correosbolivia.com/
About Bolivia Post Services
Empresa de Correos de Bolivia (Bolivian Postal Company; ECOBOL) is a state-owned company that operated as the country’s national post office from 1990 to 2017. On October 3, 1990, President Jaime Paz Zamora issued Supreme Decree 22616, which established the corporation. It took the place of the Dirección General de Los Correos, which provided postal service until 1990. The Bolivian government quickly declared the financially troubled firm’s dissolution on March 1, 2018, surrounded its main offices with police, and placed posters alerting ECOBOL employees that they may obtain their legally approved compensation at designated places. The same day, Supreme Decree 3495 was issued, establishing an ECOBOL Liquidation Unit to oversee the company’s collapse. The same law establishes the Agencia Boliviana de Correos (Bolivian Postal Agency), a 50 million Bolivianos company tasked with taking over the country’s mail services.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.